Thursday, August 14, 2008

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS !!!

I KNOW that you either LOVE Adam Sandler movies or hate them ... there doesn't seem to be any middle ground ... I am one of those who LOVE Sandler films ... From Happy Gilmour, The Waterboy thru Big Daddy and Mr Deeds, they are simply fun ... silly ... and in my opinion hilarious ... I wasn't impressed with Punch Drunk Love ... but it wasn't trying to be a comedy ...

Tonight I popped on I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry ... and I LOVED IT !!! The film was fluffy and typical Sandler-esque ... but it was fun, with an important message about same sex marriage, acceptance and at the end of the day - LOVE.

It was fun ... and the take on Canada was apt.

In my film rating, it's definitely two thumbs up - but NOT a cinematic masterpiece - just a fun film !!

No comments: