Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It figures ...

Over the last couple of years, I've built what I think is a funky and fun play house/tree house for my kids in the front yard ... it has two levels, a twirly slide, two ladders and windows that open and close ... It's kinda cool ...

They have played in it alot over the last couple of years. Hannah has even had sleep overs in it ... but since we got back from our trip west the poor old play house sits empty and neglected ... The new place wherein the girls are playing??

The utility shed that we ordered earlier in the summer, and that was delivered in the last few weeks ... My plan was to put the lawn mower, bikes and so forth in there ... but now it would see it has to wait ...

Figures ... it's kind of like the little kid who gets the newest coolest toy for Christmas only to play with the box it came in instead ...

(BTW, I apologize for the crummy quality of the picture ... I had a lovely photo taken this summer but when I popped the disk in my computer up popped pictures of some family I do not know, seeming to celebrate the birth of a new baby ... boy I bet they wondered why they had photos of a log cabin and bunch of rangy 12 year olds having a party on THEIR disc ... hopefully Superstore solved the problem for them, as I hope they will for me ...)

1 comment:

Katie Bowen said...

With your bare hands Reverend? Impressive, very impressive!

I laughed when reading the last line about the photos...