Saturday, December 27, 2008

Boxing Day Bedtime ...

As I made my way to bed tonight - below is what greeted me:

Nestled all snug at the bottom of the bed underneath the blanket that Ms. H. made for her, was the infamous Flute ... no doubt resting from the thorough trashings she had inflicted upon my house over the last 48 hours, and the TWO loaves of bread (one raisin and one whole wheat), the three butter tarts, the croissant, and the bit of Toblerone bar, she had consumed along the way ... and we won't EVEN mention her proclivity for using the kitty litter like take out !!??!!

Then I noticed at the top of the bed Beetle and her new chum "Jumbo" had staked a claim on the duvet and pillows ...

I hate to disturb them ... BUT I would like to sleep somewhere, and the loveseat in my living room just doesn't pass muster ...
Ah, the joys of parenthood !!!


No comments: