Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday ...


Thirteen years ago, you came into the world in the Campbell River Hospital, and though he will deny it today, your brother was thrilled and PROUD to have a little sister ... you were welcomed by your Grandma within hours of your arrival ... and you were a beautiful baby girl ...

The nick name we gave you when you learned to crawl was "lava" because you were relentless and there was simply NO WAY to keep you out of the places YOU wanted to be ... especially if it was your brother's stuff !!!

You drove Noahkila to absolute craziness by insisting that "I was born first," and were older than he was ...

You looked beautiful in your "lovely dress" that you wore until it was nothing more than tattered rags ...

The last thirteen years are chocked full of memories of you, your sister, your brother and the many moments we've travelled together ... some are good ... some are not so good ... but ALL of them are recalled with love and fondness ...

In a moment like this, I am proud to be your dad, and I'm happy to have you as my daughter ...

I love you. And today I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

No comments: