Sunday, April 10, 2011

Savouring a Sabbath ...

Today started grey and VERY rainy ... as I laid in bed with the window open, the 'whoosh' of the occassional car or truck passing was actually quite soothing ... the pitter patter of the rain outside gave a relaxing pulse to the start of the day.

I lounged in bed and for the first time in weeks, actually was able to read more than a few pages of a book ... after the second chapter, I decided to make some coffee and more fully enjoy my day off ...

I wish I could offer something earth shattering, but today is all about just lounging around and simply enjoying a lazy day at home ...

The rain has stopped (for now) and the sun is trying to shine ... the dogs are sleeping ... and the house is relatively quiet ... all in all, it's a good Sabbath rest ... and it is what I need right now ...

No comments: