Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Good way to spend a day ...

It was a lazy day ... it was to be my day off, and I gave it the royal try ...

The morning started with getting the kids off to school, then I came home and got an email from a long lost friend ...

The rest of the day was a delightful mix of conversations, coffee, reading and just hanging out at home ... I figured out how to send pictures from my cell phone to my computer, I played on the computer, and I just enjoyed the day.

The afternoon saw me pop in the first DVD of Season Three of Corner Gas ... and curl up on the couch to watch ...

... I managed to watch episodes 1 to 3 ... but slept through 4-6 ... and had to pick up kids from school before episode 7 ... oh well, I'll have another day off soon ... maybe I'll try again then ...

... today was a day well spent ... lazing, hanging and napping ... tomorrow is another day ...

No comments: