Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Reason #363 for adoring Ms H. ...


Last night, Ms H. was using my lap top to cruise the net ... she was happily typing away when suddenly she exclaimed loudly: "Cool!" stretchng out the "oo" ...

Fearing what she might have found, I asked reluctantly: "What is it?"

"Smart cars !!" She answered triumphantly, as she turned the computer around and with a broad smile showed me a screen filled with pictures filled with cute, environmentally friendly cars ...

Tonight I continue to count my blessings that I have a 10 year old daughter who would rather look up pictures of smart cars, rather than just play mindless computer games ...

Like the girl said - "Cool !"

(I was finishing this entry as Ms H cruised by behind me - she saw the picture and once again exclaimed - "Cool !! Smart Cars are SSSSSOOOOOO CUTE !!!" - do I hear 364 ??)

No comments: