Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sometimes Truth TRULY is stranger than fiction ...


,
"Wymer! This is for your benefit. Would you kindly wake up? I've no intention of going through this all again."
.
I found a story on CBC.ca this morning that brought to mine the above quotation from the movie - "Monty Python's Meaning of Life." ... if you are familiar with the movie and click through and read the story you hopefully will understand why I thought of this quote ...
.
I have to admit, the headline caught my attention and I had a passing thought about whether Brother Blake (aka The Laughing Pastor) was slipping off the deepend on us:
.
Call to Action: Dallas pastor issuing 7 day sex challenge to congregants (cbc.ca)
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Completely understood.
A hilarious classic and personal favourite.

j