Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Who Says Parenting Can't be Fun?? (Blogs to read)

As it was so aptly said: "And Now for Something Completely different ..."

I enjoy reading the entries on a wide variety of blogs. I have a number of them that I visit daily (many of them are listed on the link bar here and on my other blogs). They all offer wonderful snaps shots and reflections on life from across Canada and the USofA. I could go on and on and on about why each one is interesting to me ... but instead I would invite you to visit some of them and check them out yourself ...

Recently though, an old friend sent me an email telling me that they had taken the plunge into the world of Blogs ... They invited me to check out their Blog. I WAS DELIGHTED. It is a meld of the silly, the serious, the profane and the profound ... The reflection pieces on the experience of parenting three children hits a little too close to home, but I can look back and laugh because my three have grown past this stage ...

So, if you want an entertaining and informative read - I highly recommend you check out:

I Can Fly, Just Not Up - let me know what you think ...
and when you're done there - check out some of my other favourite blogs:
At the Half Note
Things I've Learned
Aerophant

I'm open to suggestions of blogs worth visiting too !!!

No comments: