Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You just never know ...

It is said in many, many ways ...

But lately I've come to really appreciate that when a door closes, sometimes an unexpected window opens ...

When things look their bleakest - just in that moment of darkness when all seems lost, suddenly the light begins to break over the horizon and a new dawn begins to break ...

But my personal favourite is the adage that tells us that to discover new lands we need to have the courage to lose sight of the shore for a very long time ... (I first posted it here)

This week some exciting new windows have opened ... some light has poured into the darkness and in daring to head out into open sea, I have suddenly found myself encountering an unexpected new shoreline ...

It's a journey just begun ... and it WILL be a fascinating expedition ... stay tuned - I'll fill you in later ...

1 comment:

shauna said...

So exciting. You sure have built the suspense. Can't wait to read about it!