Monday, October 06, 2008

New Musings by MOI !!!

I've had a busy weekend ... it started on Friday with a morning meeting about my contract followed by a rush trip to Minnedosa to preside at the graveside service for a friend and neighbour who had passed away earlier in the week ...

Saturday was a bit of a blur with moving furniture, boxes and other assorted items back and forth between our houses and the storage locker that needs to be emptied ...

Sunday I had the honour of presiding at a Worldwide Communion Service at a small rural United Church not far from Brandon, then it was home to do more shuffling and moving of stuff ...

So, in lieu of my thoughts, reflections and musings here, I offer you two other contributions, both by myself :

My sermon from this weekend's service

and

My latest article from The Wheat City Journal.

More from Moi later.

No comments: