Friday, October 31, 2008

Sheesh ...

I haven't posted the comments about the "joke" I played on Noahkila on Sunday ... one calls me a Jerk ... one questions my maturity ... one questions my faith ... and ALL question the appropriateness of the "joke" played on the "boy" ...

Fair enough ... I can take criticism, and I will publically offer an apology to Noahkila, and to those who were offended by the posting ...

HOWEVER, for the record - Noahkila is a 14 year old Boy who can NOW look his 5' 11" father IN THE EYE, and is the SAME physical size as me, and is STILL GROWING ... I would NOT have played the joke on him if I didn't think he would appreciate it, and if there was any risk of harm to him ... it was for the shock factor ... and clearly some question the appropriateness of it ... and I'll accept that.

And I will again apologize to Noahkila for it ... and I hear the comment from one reader who suggests that I should now watch my back, something I do - payback's a bitch !!

No comments: