Wednesday, February 14, 2007

From Tickles to Trauma ...

Tonight, Noahkila and I had a tickle fight ... I wrestled him to the floor - no mean feat any more with a very robust 12 year old son ... but eventually I had him on the floor, where I tickeled him until he cried "Uncle ..."

He then got up and said - "My turn!"

"Sorry," I replied, "I'm not ticklish"

"No where?" he asked.

"No where," I replied.

"I don't believe you," Noahkila persisted.

"He's not," added Mum.

"How do you know?" scoffed Noahkila.

"We're married," answered Mum, "I've pretty much touched him all over his body ..."

"WHOA !!" shrieked Noahkila, "TOO MUCH INFORMATION !!!"

"Need illustrations?" I asked with a smirk.

"NO !!" insisted Noahkila, "I will need serious counselling now though ..."

Poor kid ...

No comments: