Thursday, April 10, 2008

Interesting ...

My horoscope for today reads:

Make a special effort to say what you believe, and act on those convictions. Beware of someone who is trying to make you look bad. It may be time for you to fight back. Your reputation is at stake and you must take drastic measures to protect it.

Hmmm ... interesting ... makes me want to say - "BRING IT ON!!!!"

But I'll wait and see ... my reputation is rebuilding - and I WILL protect it from the lies, untruths, gossip and nonsense and viciousness that is floating around out there ... few people know the WHOLE truth about the last couple of years ... maybe it's time to start sharing THAT STORY, and send the cockroaches scurrying back into their holes and crevasses !!!

4 comments:

Katie Bowen said...

Why take drastic measures to protect and defend your reputation? Seems it would serve you better to protect the place of peace you're in.

Just remember, if you fight, you will be at war.

your choice Rev.

Reverend Shawn said...

Just thinking out loud my friend ... the key word in the whole piece is 'MAYBE' ...

"MAYBE" it's time to start sharing that story ...

The truth will ALWAYS prevail ... in that I place my trust, and from THERE I draw my strength and my peace!!

But thanks.

me

Anonymous said...

Cockroaches?

I agree with itzktb, until that peace is found, through forgiveness and healing, I don't think that true peace or strength can ever be gained. And calling people cockroaches whether they deserve it or not is not how to begin that healing.

Katie Bowen said...

I said nothing about forgiveness, my point was that if one is in a place of peace, why open doors that compromise that peace?

Forgiveness and healing come naturally and cannot be forced, but engaging in war is a choice.

Keep up the good work, Rev!