Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today ...

The day started at 6:15am ... I woke up ... the window was open, the blinds were up, and outside the birds were chirping ... I laid in bed and watched the eastern sky lighten as the sunrise drew nearer ...

Then I got up and headed down stairs to start a load of laundry and a pot of coffee ...

By 8am, I had lunches ready for all three kids, the kitchen tidied (kinda), the coffee poured and the laundry hanging out on the clothes line ...

I LOVE hanging laundry on the line first thing in the morning ... the air is fresh ... the birds are chirping ... the town is quiet ... it's a moment that is almost perfect ... savouring the quiet, serene, solitude with a mug of fresh brewed "Breaking The Silence" from Marquis Project just rounded off the morning ...

Then it was off to work ... along the way my cell phone rang and two dear and cherished friends called to say - "Hi!" ...

Today I started by creating a almost perfect day ... and so far it has continued ...

I wish the same for all ...

.

1 comment:

heartnurse said...

To have a clothes line that looks as good as that, you MUST have some cape Breton roots??