Monday, April 21, 2008

Lessons from Life in the Fish Bowl ...

I had an "A-Ha" Moment today as I was driving around Brandon between meetings ... it came as a bit of a revelation - or to use the phrase Arsenio Hall perpetuated - it was one of those - "things that make you say 'Huh!'..." moments.

I was thinking about ALL the nasty stuff that has been spread and said about me over the last couple of years (at least the stuff I'm aware of ... I won't even pretend that it is an exhaustive list), and I got thinking about the PEOPLE who said it ... and I realized something:

In most cases, they are the absolute LAST people who should be casting any sort of judgement about things I or ANYONE ELSE may have done (bear in mind the vast majority of stuff said about me wasn't true any way ... it was all made up !!!). Perhaps they are trying to divert attention from themselves lest someone discover the skeletons tucked in the deep dark recesses of their closests ...

I wonder if ANY OF THOSE folks who have so willingly perpetuated the lies and untruths about me would appreciate having THEIR skeletons pulled out and exposed for all too see ????

.

I wonder if that is their motivating factor in slagging people like me ??? They chose to divert everyone's attention by the lies, so they will never have to face the TRUTH ... one day, the closet door will open - and the TRUTH will come out !!!


No comments: