Monday, April 07, 2008

A New Horoscope source ...

Aaron from "Alma's Soulfood" - a fellow Scorpio sent me a link to Free Will Astrology Horoscopes from Rob Brezsny, for the week of April 3rd he wrote:

In her book Waiting for God, French mystic and political activist Simone Weil (1909-1943) wrote a passage I'd love for you to keep in mind during the coming weeks: "When an apprentice gets hurt, or complains of being tired, the workmen have this fine expression: 'It is the trade entering his body.' Each time that we have some pain to go through, we can say to ourselves quite truly that it is the order and beauty of the world that are entering our body." I encourage you, Scorpio, to adopt this redemptive attitude about the suffering you have been experiencing.

Remarkable ... today I had yet another conversation about seeing the many challenges and the many struggles I've endured lately as steps on the journey, rather than set backs ...

No comments: