Tuesday, December 11, 2007

You JUST Have to READ it yourself ...

I could provide a daily summary of the various blogs I read regularly ... but it would be tedious for me as the writer, and likely for you as the reader. So instead I keep the links on the Blogs I visit list current, and when something remarkable pops up I will on occasion recommend you pop over to one of my fellow blogger's sites to share the posting.

Today I popped over to "Up in the Night" and read a posting that left me speechless and breathless from laughing so hard ... I won't even begin to describe the posting - to do so would merely take away from it's delightful content ...

So head over to Up in the Night and check out the posting for TODAY ... It's priceless and hilarious.

Thanks to Shauna for having the courage to share it ...

1 comment:

shauna said...

I went to my sitemeter and saw countless referrals from your blog. Now I know why. Thanks so much for linking to me. I'm honored. :) There's no doubt that me and my brood help our congregation keep things light (and gassy).

Sorry.

Couldn't resist.