Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I LOVE my Bread Machine ...

Is it a bad thing to covet your bread maker??
Last night when I went to be (late) I loaded the ingredients in the bread maker, and at about 5 am the SMELL of fresh baked bread drew me downstairs to with draw a lovely loaf of fresh made bread ... the kids had fresh bread for their lunches (I still DON'T like making lunches in the mornings), and the house smelled wonderful as we began our day ...

As I type this, a second loaf is underway ... fresh bread for dinner !! Yummy ...

Is it wrong to really like your bread maker ??? I hope not ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to sourdough??!!

Anonymous said...

It's not wrong to love your breadmaker, I love mine too.. However, if you find yourself talking to it, hugging, kissing or carrying a picture of it in your wallet--- then this could be a problem!! Have a great day from your Jay...

Jan Roos said...

No it is not weird to love your bread machine. I love mine so much that I dedicated a whole website to it. What I found was that lots of people feel like we do.

Check it out here

bread machine