Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Taste of Heaven in a Cup ...

This afternoon Ms H. and Beetle showed up at my office and we went out for a mid-afternoon Tea Break along with my co-worker. After running a couple of errands for work, we went to a new dessert coffee shop in the down town mall ... the girls ordered decadent chocolate desserts while I ordered a peach-ginger strudel along with a LARGE cup of black coffee from Green Bean Coffee Importers located just north of Winnipeg ...

I've mused about Derryl and his start up company back in February before I became a person non-grata at a coffee shop I once frequented ... his coffee was very good, and roasted in small batches, and was and IS simply delicious ... but over the last six months I've had to resort to a variety of other Fair Trade and premium coffees from other sources ... but today it was like coming home ...

I savoured the coffee from the first sip to the last drop ... it was a delight ... and it was like having a taste of heaven in a cup ... I'll definitely be back ...

No comments: