Sunday, August 24, 2008

There are no coincidences ...

Tolle says that when you are attune to your life purpose and you have begun to free yourself from the pain body and the ego it feeds, life begins to have NO COINCIDENCES, but rather things happen because they happen ...

Today I preached at a church and in the crowd was a pilgrim who has shared a similar journey to mine in the same place, just seperated by a few decades ... after the service we went out for lunch and I was given words of encouragement, and I was blessed by the wisdom of one who has stood in the place of nastiness and rejection that I once stood in ...

His presence at a service far from home the very day that I came to guest preach was no coincidence ... it was the cosmose preparing me to pass from one layer to another (as Deida has spoken of, and I have mused on previously) ... and today the sermon I delivered and the lunch I shared marked that transition ... these things happen because they are meant to happen ... and today I'm very very thankful.
.

No comments: