Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's all in how you look at it ...

It may not have been worthy of a fine dining establishment ... but it was a lovely way to start the day:

I sat down this morning to homemade crepes (or very thin pancakes - as the chef called them), with homemade strawberry jam and a plastic gothic goblet (r) filled with milk ...

It was unorthodox and somewhat unusual, but the chefs were Beetle and Ms H, at Beetle's suggestion that she needed to make D-A-D (she spells my moniker for some reason) pancakes for breakfast ... So I got to sleep in only to be greeted with a plate of delicious crepes.

It was a wonderful way to start the day ... though, I'm still trying to figure out how I drew the straw for doing the heap of dirty dishes that resulted from the culinary expedition ... *sigh* ... there's always a catch isn't there ??

For now though - thanks girls. Breakfast was yummy, and I don't mind doing the dishes for you ...

No comments: