Sunday, April 19, 2009

And now a word from our readers ...


I found another reader's comment about the God Doesn't Hate Goths posting from January 2007, that I noted in a post last night ... This young person's comment inspired me - people like Kelsey are WHY I blog ...

All I can say is - Thanks Kelsey !!

Hey! I found myself feeling very uplifted when reading the above article. I am an athiest, but I in no way hate peacefull Christians, or any other religion for that matter. I am so used to recieving words of hate from Christians! At school, I am sometimes frightened to tell people that I am a non-believer, because I know that I will quite possibly be made fun of or yelled at. It's really nice to see that all religions and non-believers (because Atheism is NOT a religion) can get along and accept our differences, knowing that what matters is what is inside.-Kelsey, 14-

No comments: