Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hump Day ...

My day began at 5:30 am when somebody crawled up onto the bed, then stretched across my sleeping person to nuzzle my chin and caress my cheeks with kisses ...

"Do you need to go outside?" I asked in the darkness.

The answer was MORE kisses to the cheek, and the thump-thump-thump of her tail ...

Aside from having my day start TOO EARLY ... atleast it started in a reasonably pleasant way ...

Since then, I've done laundry, scrubbed my kitchen floor (my slippers sticking to it was a hint it NEEDED to be cleaned), started a pot of chicken soup in the slow cooker, swept the living room floor for the third time since Monday night, got the kids out the door for school, and wrote an article ...

All in all, it's been a good day so far ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get stuck on Hump day Rev? JK.. You are probably busy writing a masterpiece.. Hope your week has gone well!
j