Monday, July 02, 2007

Fireworks in the Fog ...

I can't and I won't say it was the most spectacular Fireworks display I've ever seen ... I would even say it was a HUGE disappointment ... having waited all day to see them, only to have the lake fog over and envelope the dam and the fireworks with a thick coating of mist ...

If there was an upside it was the occassional blast of light and colour that broke through the blanket of fog, and left us with glimpses of what the entire show might have looked like ... Tonight's Foggy Fireworks were an act of imagination more than sitting back and "ohhhing" and "ahhhing" at the appropriate time ...

Oh well ... here are some of the few "clear" images from the fog:




This year's Canada Day Celebrations were at best: Okay.
I'm glad I went, but I don't think I would have missed
much if I had decided to stay home instead ...
Oh well, there's always next year !!

No comments: