Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dreaming of a Double Double and a Maple Dip??

Yesterday over a I can fly, just not up, CandyGirFlies mused about a dream her hubby had one night involving donuts and Tim Horton's ... She wondered if it might be a middle aged Canadian Male thing ... (Gawd I hope NOT!!! I've worked too hard to shed 40 pounds, only to pack them on from Tim's !!!!) ... But as I read her words I thought of a bit by Canadian Comedian Ron James about a visit to Tim Horton's ...

.

So - click here to read The posting over at I can fly, just not up, then come back and listen to Ron's rant about Tim's and consider if CandyFliesGirl's hubby is having a dream about donuts, or the Bovine Betty in the foxy hair net behind the counter getting him all warm in the secret bits ??!!

I'll opt for donuts ... though I may one day start dreaming about them, I'll STILL consume them sparingly !!

2 comments:

Candygirlflies said...

I know you of old...

Admit it, man. YOU actually dream about cookies.

Reverend Shawn said...

Sadly, I seldom dream of food ... instead my dreams lately have been of riding bikes ...

... can't imagine why ... I must be getting OLD !!!