Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today's Bike Ride ...

When I rode my bike to today's Rotary Meeting it was cloudy and overcast ... an hour later I came out to find this:



I was left with no choice by to bravely (or crazily - it all depends on perspective) ride my bike home through this (and that AIN'T gravel in front of the bike!!!):


This is what the road conditions looked like in places:


And when I got home this is what my sweatshirt looked like:


And this is my very frigid face as I completed the short ten minute ride in the snow:


So ... THIS is directed to my friend in Texas, the Laughing Pastor ... Bring your bike up to Manitoba buddy, and I'll show you what REAL bike riding is ALL ABOUT !!!!

1 comment:

Katie Bowen said...

REV! You look like a NEW MAN! Keep up the good work, you look GREAT!