Friday, March 07, 2008

Day Three with Deida ...

Eternity must be a man's home, moment by moment. Without it he is lost, always striving, grasping at puffs of smoke. A man must do anything necessary to glimpse, and then stabilize, this ever-fresh realization and organize his life around it.

Make your life an ongoing process of being who you are, at your deepest, most easeful levels of being. Everything other than this process is secodary. Your job, your children, your partner, your money, your artistic creations, your pleasures - they are all superficial and empty, if they are NOT floating in the deep sea of your conscious loving.

Know eternity ... Do whatever it takes. And from this depth of being, live the details of your life.
(David Deata)

I have this moment ... and it could perhaps be the ONLY moment I have ... and so my challenge is to make it perfect and connect it with eternity ...

Tonight as I write this, I know that I would rather journey forward alone, than share the journey with one who doesn't speak to my soul ... Tonight I do not so much fear the prospect of being along, as I feel deep sadness that one who uttered such a whisper may be forever gone from my life ... tonight I've realized that this is the EDGE I must face and live along ...

Atleast in this moment ... I have come to a place where I may finally live my life fully ...

No comments: