Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today's Theme Song ...

Tonight I was chatting via email with a friend and I shared with her the readings from Deida that I have been reflecting on lately. I shared those that had to do particularly with transitioning from one layer of purpose in life to another. I had shared with her the latest round of rejection that landed in my lap from Minnedosa, and how it simply confirms the ending of the current layer of purpose and the beginning of a new layer ... in reply she sent me an email ... in which she said:

.

"...I do know you are a very strong person who will never be beaten. I am very proud of you and for the strength you have shown.

.

I don't know what direction the next few days are going to go for you, but I have an extremely strong feeling that this new position of yours is where you need to be.

.

Deida is right - these are all just layers to our life, to build us up to who we really are, to know our self, and to be proud!

.

As battered and bloodied as you may feel right now, know that you have reached the bottom of your soul, and, as painful as it may feel, you are starting to rebuild your TRUE SELF.

.

You can do this.......you will do this.......I have every ounce of faith in you that you will succeed!"

.

In honour of a the words of a beautiful and wise offered by one who has entered my life at just the right moment, I offer the only song that fits right now - Elton John's "I'm still standing" because a friend named Tam has reminded me that sometimes that's the BEST PLACE to be - STILL STANDING !!!! ...

... Better than I ever DID !!!! I AM A TRUE SURVIVOR!!!!

.



No comments: