Saturday, March 29, 2008

When the stars seem to align ...


Today at 11am Merv Tweed, MP for Brandon announced the Federal Funding through the HPI programme for the position of the Homelessness Coordinator that I occupy ... We had a press conference where Mr Tweed, Mayor Burgess, Homelessness Steering Committee chair Brent White and I, all had an opportunity to address the crowd and speak on this tangible way of addressing the needs of homeless and those at risk of homelessness in Brandon.

Tonight, I found my horoscope and found it remarkable:

A period of intellectual creativity has dawned in your life; expressing yourself with a flair comes to mean more to you. Speak up before others forget that you have a voice. You must let your opinions be known, or risk being pushed aside. The impossible is beginning to seem routine to you now.

ALL I can say now is - AMEN !!!
.

No comments: