Wednesday, June 11, 2008

hmmm ... I wonder ...


This morning I awoke just before 5am and was relieved to know I had another hour before I had to get up and face my day ... I snuggled back into the blankets and had the most wonderful dream ... a bridge was repaired ... apologies lived ... a hole filled ... and connection re-established with someone I care about and miss deeply ...

When my alarm went off at 6, I was disappointed to awaken from what was only a dream ... but then, I've come to appreciate dreams are what they are ... and without dreams of what might and could be, the world would be a dreary and lonely place ...

I'll leave my dream in the hands of the cosmos with a whispered hope of "maybe??" and know that's all I can do right now ...

Peace ...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dreams are the gateway to the soul. They're a blessing and a curse, a memory and a hope. They're everything we want and need and all that we can't and don't have. They make us smile, weep, laugh and yearn.. At times they haunt us, and at times we can't wait to get back to sleep to see what happens next. They're colorful and they're black and white, they simply are an amazing act of the mind and heart. But most of all, dreams are something to never give up on. They truly are one of our only possessions that no one else can touch, can never take away, alter or direct.