Thursday, September 06, 2007

THEY'RE BACK !!!!!!

I've always been fond of the OLD Black and White
Police cars used by the Ontario Provincial Police.
I for one, regretted to see the all white cars come into
service back in the early 80's ... it seemed WRONG to me.
BUT !!!
I was thrilled to see NEW black and white OPP Cruisers
on the highways and by-ways of Ontario over the last couple of weeks.
This is what a police car is supposed to look like !!!
So far (knock on wood), I have only seen them in passing,
and I haven't been pulled over by a member in one,
and hopefully I can leave the province tomorrow without
such an unfortunate encounter ...
BUT for now - I'm just pleased to see cop cars
that really look like cop cars !!!
(Oh, and you really should see
the OPP Trucks in BLACK & WHITE they are AWESOME!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be nice to see you back in this province! I hope that each day of your journey will be better than the last. Be safe (and ticket-free)on your way home!