Thursday, September 14, 2006

Is it even possible???


Now, for something a little less serious ...

Yesterday one of my colleagues shared with me a discovery on a blackboard in their worship space ...

Following one of the congregational dinners, there was a note posted for the next dinner. The note read simply:
"Too Much Chocolate Cake."

Is such a thing even possible?
Can we EVER have too much Chocolate cake?
Can we EVER have too much CHOCOLATE??

IS SUCH A THING EVEN POSSIBLE ??
Not in my cosmos ... nor in my colleagues ...

2 comments:

Katie Bowen said...

I beg to differ Rev., although it's true, there can never be enough chocolate cake on the earth, or in the cosmos for that matter, there CAN be enough in one's gut.

Reverend Shawn said...

This is true ... my belly doesn't need to get too fat ...

good point ... chocolate cake is best enjoyed in small delicous doses ...