Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yipee !!! My 100th Post !!!


We never know where the path we're on will lead ... and we never know what suprises or set backs we might encounter along the way ... Looking back, this Blog has been many things ... it has been a positive influence - a place to share and sing the song that lies within my soul ... it has been a place of set backs - a site where my heart has broken and my spirit lay battered ...

Since the early morning hours of February 12th 2006 ... it can truly be said, we've walked through fire and come out again ...

I don't know where the road ahead is going ... and right now I don't care ... it's a good day to pause and just enjoy the scenery ... because none of us know what might be around the next bend in the road, or over the next hill. And to be honest and truthful, we won't know until we see it with our own eyes ...

So, the journey continues ... up hills and down into valleys ... around bends in the road and past vistas that are breathtaking. Looking back and looking forwards, I can only say - it's been an interesting journey and I've enjoyed ever step ... even the tough ones ...

And it's truly a journey just begun ... let's remember to pause and enjoy the scenery instead of being too busy just blasting down the highway ... and let's stop once in awhile just to say - "WOW!!"

Shalom and L'chaim,

No comments: