Monday, September 04, 2006

The Many Faces of Beetle ...





I JUST had to put these up ... they are pictures from our trip back east to Manitoba
They are from various places in the Lower Mainland of BC.
The Aquarium, The Zoo, Science World ...
They are all photos I took of Noahkila, Ms. H, and Beetle.
(Noahkila is the Indian Name given to my now 12 year old son when we lived in Bella Coola)
I'm used to one of the kids making faces when we try these kinds of shots ...
But when I got the pics back today I was shocked ...
I've never had the same KID do it in every picture,
and it has NEVER been Beetle to do it at all !!
Yet, here is the proof in living colour ...
the little twerp was making faces in EVERY picture !!
God, I love my kids ... they make me laugh ...
they're wonderful ... and I'm glad to be their dad !!

No comments: