Friday, September 22, 2006

Pet Peeve of the day ...

So, I'm driving home from taking our van in for
a service at the Toyota Dealer in Brandon
... it's nice day ... it's kind of sunny ...
I got the tunes playing
... I've set the cruise control at 115 (It's a 100 zone) ...
Then ZOOM ... there's some guy on my bumper ...
He's come out of no where ... going like a bat outta hell ...
He pulls out to pass me - IN TO oncoming traffic ...
and he hammers by me and the car I'm following like we're standing still ...
My Pet Peeve for the day is this:
guys (and it's seldom if ever a female driver) going like stink
for no apparent reason
AND
passing when is simply isn't safe to do so,
thereby putting me and others at risk.
This leads me to the question:
What the H--- Were You Thinking Buddy ??
Oh Wait ... that's the problem ...
nimrods like that aren't thinking ...
I'm a lead foot ... I admit it ... I drive too fast,
and I've had my share of speeding tickets
... but I also use my common sense and brain when I'm driving ...
My question is - WHY DOESN'T EVERYBODY ?????

No comments: