Saturday, September 16, 2006

Theme Song for Today ...



Walking in the rain last night I listened to Van Morrison's song Moondance on my MP3 player ... It's still ringing in my ears:

Well, its a marvelous night for a moondance

With the stars up above in your eyes

A fantabulous night to make romance

neath the cover of october skies

And all the leaves on the trees are falling

To the sound of the breezes that blow

And I'm trying to please to the calling

Of your heart-strings that play soft and low

And all the nights magic seems to whisper and hush

And all the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush

Chorus:Can I just have one a more moondance with you, my love

Can I just make some more romance with a-you, my love

Well, I wanna make love to you tonight

I can't wait til the morning has come

And I know that the time is just right

And straight into my arms you will run

And when you come my heart will be waiting

To make sure that you're never alone

There and then all my dreams will come true, dear

There and then I will make you my own

And every time I touch you, you just tremble inside

And I know how much you want me that you can't hide

(Thanks Van)

No comments: