Friday, September 22, 2006

Picking Party Stuff ...



There are moments when, as a parent I laugh, but then I also worry about what the future has in store for us ... Today had one of those moments.

Ms. H and I were looking for a pinata for her 10th Birtday party ... we went down the aisle at the store and found the pinatas ... There was a wide assortment of pinatas ... Ms. H saw the Dora the Explorer pinata and with great glee said:

"OH Dora the Explorer ... that would be fun to beat the crap out of ... I HATE Dora ..." The demonic-like laugh didn't help ...
I could only say ... "oh oh ..."

Just to put minds at ease ... we left with Sponge Bob instead ... I think it was a fine choice ...

1 comment:

Katie Bowen said...

At least Sponge Bob is used to having the crap beat out of him...

I hope Miss H. has a very happy birthday, and I hope you survive the party!

Katie