Monday, September 11, 2006

Tomorrow is an unwritten ...

Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl,
and her laughter was a question he wanted to
spend the rest of his whole life answering ...
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
=============
I don't want to live in a world of maybes ...
I don't want to live in a place of mights ...
=====
I want to bring my dreams into being ...
I want to paint with wide margins ...
I want to dip my brush deeply into the boldest brightest colours ...
I want to paint with broad bold brush strokes ...
=====
I want to write a tomorrow that brings my dreams into being ...
I want to write a tomorrow that springs from my heart ...
=============
Then she kissed him.
Her kiss was a question he wanted to
spend his whole life answering ...
- The History of Love - Nicole Krauss